CLOSE CBOX
OPEN CBOX
Unmasqued

The Rippers Are Recruiting!
[Image: 600x600.jpg]

WHO ARE THE RIPPERS?

They used to be a small street gang, one of many in Atlanta. However, over the past two decades they have been on the rise and now they’re a full-fledged crime organization with ambitions, operating not only in the Big Peach, but also in several other places across Georgia. Their main focus is drug dealing, human trafficking and selling illegal human blood and blood dolls.

The Rippers consist mostly of mortals, with Helen Morgan being an exception as the gang’s second-in-command.

WHO IS THE GANG LOOKING FOR?
  • The boss – yup, that’s right. They (I’m not specifying gender on purpose) should be a mortal, at least 40 years old, and convinced they’re pulling all the strings.

• Lower and higher rank members – preferably mortals as well. They can be seeking the embrace, though, or to the contrary: perhaps they distrust leeches and believe their gang should remain ‘pure’ and only admit mortals to its ranks? But if you’d rather play as a vampire member, we can discuss that, too!

FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFO...

The details concerning the Rippers are left deliberately vague at the moment – I’d rather have them worked out during role-play. Some hints may be found at Helen Morgan’s profile and plotter. We can also create a more solid backstory together. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!