CLOSE CBOX
OPEN CBOX
Unmasqued

Maxwell

Maxwell is a well known and well liked Consultant & fixer to the most Influential of Kendred and kine a like. People who would otherwise not engage or be seen together deal with him as a middleman.  Whether it’s one of the Business executives looking for a way to get a head , or his underlings trying to cover up a mistake, Max really has done business with just about everybody.
He also runs and import and export businesses that stock supply and distribute a large manner of goods and services.

Connections

Business is business. Consulting and importing and exporting all manner of goods legal and illegal.

Ongoing Plots

Looking for

* Businesses associates
* Cam/ Venture Survivors
* Plot hooks.

My Threads

Max”s plots
Hey! Some shady NPC of mine needs business contacts before I launch an upcoming plot. If it's okay for you, you can start a scene in a location of your choice. Or, let me know if you want to discuss things a bit.
Max wouldn’t have a problem with that. He would just like to know what kind of business one might need. Most importantly the method of payment as well.
Money's not a problem. They hinted it was something about security and logistics... details to be discussed in person. Do you want to start the thread?
Yes in indeed.
Okay! Waiting for you then!