CLOSE CBOX
OPEN CBOX
Unmasqued

Discord?
How many of you use Discord?
Would you like to have a channel for Unmasqued? Do you think you'd use it more or less than the current cbox?

Personally, I have a discord account (Featherstone#5267 - add me! Smile), however I can't tell I check it more often than this site. I know it's quite popular, though, and I'm all for improving communication among members. So, if you think it'd be cool I'll look into it, if nobody cares I won't bother.
I know most people are either big fans, or staunch opponents. I'm not (yet) familiar enough to fall in either camp. It might work, though. Smile

EDIT: I forgot.... I'm there, too. Willowleafs#8224
Sly#1858 Discord gets my attention in terms of PMs much more quickly.
I'm just getting familiar with Discord myself. It seems to have some neat features and makes things easier to organize, so it may be worth giving a try. While you're there, look for Kresyda#8503
And here we go: https://discord.gg/9ec4K69
(07-08-2018, 09:27 AM)Kresyda Wrote: I'm just getting familiar with Discord myself. It seems to have some neat features and makes things easier to organize, so it may be worth giving a try. While you're there, look for Kresyda#8503

I think discord is easier, and maybe faster. but you could do certain things for fourm and others for discord
(07-29-2018, 02:37 PM)Tel Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 09:27 AM)Kresyda Wrote: I'm just getting familiar with Discord myself. It seems to have some neat features and makes things easier to organize, so it may be worth giving a try. While you're there, look for Kresyda#8503

I think discord is easier, and maybe faster. but you could do certain things for fourm and others for discord

I only meant discord as a place for OOC chat, as an alternative to cbox. This isn't going to be a discord game or any type of play by chat.