CLOSE CBOX
OPEN CBOX
Unmasqued

Helen Morgan's plotter

To some she's just another business woman. To other's – she's an important underground player, known to be the Rippers gang's second-in-command and the inspirer of the blood black market.

Connections

The Rippers gang, obviously. Helen also knows a few people in both cooperative and competitive gangs, plus she has some contacts in the police – though not all of these are all chummy, mind you.

Ongoing Plots

none yet

Looking for

• underground subplots
  • possible Ventrue/Camarilla survivors
  • any other RP suggestions!
Hey, would you mind meeting an NPC? Someone needs to buy something tasty!
(06-30-2018, 03:18 PM)featherstone Wrote: Hey, would you mind meeting an NPC? Someone needs to buy something tasty!

Helen's always open for business. And as long as they bring money, NPCs are as valued customers as any Wink
(06-30-2018, 03:47 PM)Helen Morgan Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 03:18 PM)featherstone Wrote: Hey, would you mind meeting an NPC? Someone needs to buy something tasty!

Helen's always open for business. And as long as they bring money, NPCs are as valued customers as any Wink

How would one contact her to get blood or blood dolls?
(06-30-2018, 04:00 PM)featherstone Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 03:47 PM)Helen Morgan Wrote:

How would one contact her to get blood or blood dolls?

Good question! I think the gang uses traditional means: you have to know (or get to know) someone who knows someone etc. Like, someone has to vouch for you. After a preliminary verification (checking if the 'customer' in question is not an obvious police snitch), you are given the location and time. Of course, for returning and trustworthy customers the whole procedure is simplified.

If you were buying drugs before and showed some interest in 'the juice' to your Ripper dealer, you also get directed to the right people.

So, which would that be? A new one or a returning one?
A new client. But they have connections.
Good! I'll create a thread (probably tomorrow) to set up the meeting place, so to speak.
I imagine that Mara and Helen would know of each other at least from a distance, considering the circles they tend to work in. Any interest in starting up some trouble for the city with the hunter?
(06-30-2018, 09:31 PM)Helen Morgan Wrote: Good! I'll create a thread (probably tomorrow) to set up the meeting place, so to speak.

Okay, send me a link when it's ready!
(06-30-2018, 09:56 PM)Mara Volkov Wrote: I imagine that Mara and Helen would know of each other at least from a distance, considering the circles they tend to work in. Any interest in starting up some trouble for the city with the hunter?

Certainly. Perhaps they've already had dealings with each other? That is, if Mara wouldn't mind taking a side job or two from a gang.